Eventually in Denmark – Free WIFI44 Bracknell Crescent, Denmark WA 6333, Australia
Welcome to 'EVENTUALLY in Denmark'... Our fully self contained holiday home is situated high up on beautiful Weedon Hill. Six star energy efficiency rating ensures warmth in winter and coolness in summer. The large deck and picture windows will give you a birdseye view of the surrounding Karris and forest beyond allowing you to relax and enjoy your time in Denmark. Our driveway is steep, however it is suitable for a 2WD car in low gear, it'll be worth it when you get to the top!
We sleep up to six guests with full cooking facilities including a microwave oven and gas BBQ. Flat screen TV/DVD, Ipod dock/radio, woodfire including fire guard, large walk in shower, hairdryer, extensive range of books and toys also provided. Laundry facilities include washing machine, clothes airer, iron and ironing board. Linen included.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
BOND POLICY: A pre-authorised bond of $200 is applicable to all bookings and will be taken on day of arrival. This bond will be released seven days after date of arrival providing the property is left in good order
**PLEASE NOTE: ROOMS MAY BE LOCKED OFF AND NO BEDDING PROVIDED TO GUESTS NOT BOOKED IN OR PAID FOR SO PLEASE MAKE SURE THE NUMBER OF GUESTS BOOKED IN IS CORRECT TO AVOID ANY INCONVENIENCE**
1. All rates & charges must be paid by cash bank cheque or credit card prior to occupancy unless prior arrangements have been made.
2. The guest will be liable to pay any charges incurred by any Guest including replacements and costs for damage or loss to the property or common property and it contents. The property is to be left clean and tidy with all dishes washed and put away and all rubbish bagged and put into bins. To avoid an excessive cleaning charge of $50 please leave the property well presented.
3. The property must not be use for unlawful purposes.
4. Occupancy commences and ends on the date as shown on the receipt. Check in at the commencement of occupancy is 2pm and check out at the end of the occupancy is 10am (unless special arrangements have been made).
5. On leaving the holiday property in any event in any absence and for any period of time the premises are to be securely locked. The property must be left securely locked upon check out. If you loose the key and the manager is required to unlock or provide another key a $50 key charge is payable.
6. Guests vehicles must only be parked in designated areas - failure to do so could result in vehicles being towed at the owners expense.
7. Only the number of people designated on check-in may stay in the property overnight.
8. Animals or pets are not to be brought onto the premises or kept tied up outside.
9. Any bylaws rules etc of the property/complex must be adhered to along with any reasonable direction given by the manager.
10. There are no refunds for early or unscheduled departures.
MORE THAN 30 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL: Full refund LESS any fees levied by the booking agent
LESS THAN 30 DAYS BUT GREATER THAN 7 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL: One night's tariff PLUS any fees levied by the booking agent
7 DAYS OR LESS PRIOR TO CHECK-IN: No refund.