Honeyeater Rise-with free WiFi, Netflix and EV chg161 Peace Street, Shadforth WA 6333, Australia
A modern, solar passive 3 bedroom home (King, Queen and 2 King Single beds). Extensive views of the Porongorups, Wilson inlet, West Cape Howe and tall Karri forests. A close drive to town and Denmark's beaches, cafes, wineries and produce stalls. Watch kangaroos grazing on neighbouring paddocks most mornings and evenings. ## With free WiFi and Netflix. ## Now with free EV charging in carport. ## Enhanced COVID cleaning undertaken before every booking.
Sleeping up to six guests in comfortable beds with full cooking facilities (King, Queen and 2 King Single beds). Large Marri wood dining table and polished concrete floors throughout. Spacious entertainment area with flat screen TV/DVD/Sound system and a luxurious leather sofa. 2 bathrooms with large showers and heating in every room. books, games, DVD's and full laundry facilities. Linen and towels, tea and coffee provided.
MORE THAN 30 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL: $50 cancellation fee PLUS any fees levied by the booking agent (e.g. Bookings at Denmark WA cancellation charge).
LESS THAN 30 DAYS BUT GREATER THAN 7 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL: One nights tariff PLUS any fees levied by the booking agent (e.g. Bookings at Denmark WA cancellation charge).
7 DAYS OR LESS PRIOR TO CHECK-IN: No refund.
COVID-19 Extenuating Circumstances Policy
UP TO 2 DAYS BEFORE CHECK-IN: Full refund (less any fees levied by the booking agent) under the following circumstances:
- You are diagnosed with COVID-19 during your trip and need to quarantine and/or are hospitalised;
- Your travelling companion is diagnosed with COVID-19 during your trip and your travel is disrupted;
- You need to cancel your trip before you leave because you are diagnosed with COVID-19;
- Your employer cancels your trip to attend a COVID-19 emergency and you are a healthcare worker;
- You are travelling from outside WA and the WA Government closes the borders.
1. No refunds will be provided for a reduction in the number of guests or nights within 30 days of arrival.
2. A change of dates may be permitted with the operators approval. Changes to dates that occur within 7 days of arrival will be treated as a cancelled booking. Note that the Booking Agent may levy an administration charge for all amendments.
3. If the applicable nightly tariff for the amended dates is higher than the original booking the higher rate will apply.
This property requires the pre-authorisation of a BOND in the amount of $250 applicable to all bookings. This amount will be processed against your nominated credit card on your day of arrival by the booking agent. It will be held for a period of 7 days then released providing the conditions that follow are met. All or part of this BOND may be withheld fol